Faith Healing Ministries
1. Preach the Gospel - I Corinthians 9:16
2. Bring salvation to the unsaved - Romans 1:16
3. Set people free from their bondage - Galatians 5:1
4. Give the Love of Jesus Christ - Romans 5:5
5. Give Hope - Titus 2:13
That the realization of our mission will:
1. Please, Honor & Glorify our Lord Jesus Christ and our Heavenly Father.
2. Enable us to build a Healing Center that will be visited by all Nations.
3. Be eternally thankful for the food on your plate.
4. Demonstrate that our Heavenly Father is a God of Love who cares about every human being.
Our annual event for the Faithful will take place on the weekend before Pentacost. We will meet for a spiritual celebration at the chapel, starting at 10 am (for further details see your newsletter) . Lunch will be eaten at either Taco Bell or KFC. Unfortunately we will be too many people to attend a single restaurant. Since the chapel is located out of town, please take your car (or carpool with others) to the restaurant. In case you have special dietary requirements, please take a look at the KFC menu (or Taco Bell menu) to find something suitable. Should this choice of food not be suitable, please use this restarant-locator to find more appropriate food in our locality. Simply enter your desired food type, plus the phrase 'near me'. For example, Mexican food near me; fast food near me; vegetarian restaurants near me, etc. I look forward to welcoming you to a wonderful celebration!
Copyright : Faith
Healing Ministries - 2002
Website last Updated :
Music :The Lord's Prayer by Dee Raymond Glendening
recorded at Eklektos Studios -Houston,Tx
All rights reserved. International copyright secured
Used by permision